There is no dearth of people suffering from leaky gut syndrome. Normally the syndrome takes place when the protective wall around the small intestine in human anatomy gets damages. A healthy protective wall prevents toxic and other harmful elements from entering the blood stream but when the layer gets damages such harmful elements enter into blood stream causing various health problems that could be mild through severe in nature. That is why such people as well as their treating physicians are always on the lookout for the best ways of healing leaky gut.
Effects of Leaky Gut
Intestine functioning well is essential for healthy life for a person. It supports the nervous system as well as immune system in the body. Gut leaking syndrome is often the results of modern stressful life and the strains sustained by the body. The syndrome is catalyzed by the use of junk food and processed food, drugs, alcohol, smoking, and other harmful habits. People suffering from leaky gut therefore need to address these issues and get back their lives on track by applying the best methods of healing leaky gut. Gut leaking may result in intervention of bad bacteria, undigested food particles, and toxic elements entering into the bloodstream and it can wreck the immune system in anatomy completely. Some of the major effects are acne, asthma, eczema, autism, arthritis and many such diseases. Recent researches reveal that it can even lead to autoimmune disorders.
We now will move on to the best ways of healing leaky gut.
Things to Avoid
It is rightly said that prevention is better than cure. Hence there are things that need to be eliminated from one’s daily routine. These are –
- Non steroid as well as anti-inflammatory drugs;
- Sugar and food containing high sugar components;
- Alcohol and alcoholic products;
- All types of processed foods; and
- Foods attracting allergic responses.
In addition; it is also necessary getting rid of unnecessary stress and strains and use of toxins. A condition resulting in leaky gut is also the microbiome imbalances in anatomy but this is something that needs medical attention.
Learn How Care/of Works to Heal Leaky Gut and Other Stomach Issues Naturally
Controlling the Damages
Another best way of healing leaky gut is conducting damage control. In the past the treatments were mostly confined to integrative as well as functional medicines but in recent times mainstream medicines are introduced to treat the syndrome. Such changes have taken place with the change in the understanding about microbiome. It was discovered by medical scientists that a host of microorganisms affecting human health reside in the guts. That is why the western medicine industry has recognized leaky gut as one of the diseases to be addressed with proper treatment and this has resulted in coming up of different drugs and supplements for the treatment of gut leaking. Only precaution is to find out the genuine products and supplements and using them as per the doctor’s advice and manufacturer’s instructions.
Difference in Healing Gut Leak in Case of Minor and Major Effects
Gut leak can be major or minor and the healing processes are different for them.
- Minor gut leaking is usually confined to gastrointestinal tract
- Major leaking of gut can have body wide effects and growth of symptoms like asthma, consistent fatigue, respiratory problems joint pain, and the autoimmune responses.
- For minor problems changing the food habit and taking some supplements can restore normalcy within a week as the gut lining replace cells every 3-6 days.
- In case of major attacks healing gut leak requires prolonged treatment, effective diet plan, taking medication and supplements and pursuing a healthy life style.
- In either case; prompt action is necessary because negligence in addressing the issues can result in major health problems.
Best Methods of Healing Leaky Gut
Some of the best methods of healing leaky gut are as follows.
- Identification and removal of the sources that cause irritation and damage to gut lining.
- Resorting to an elimination diet dispensing with use of sugar, dairy, soy, gluten, and different types of processed foods that have chemical additives. Only necessity is that the elimination diet is properly conducted and prepared with the help of doctor or experts in the job.
- Checking the effects of different foods and beverages on the anatomy and eliminate those having bad effects.
- Limiting the use of alcohol, smoking and non-steroid and anti-inflammatory drugs.
- Eliminating infections invading the body with the help of a seasoned healthcare practitioner.
- Replace the unwanted food, drugs, and beverages and giving the body what it requires in form of food and supplements.
- Eat whole grain food, good fat, food containing omega 3 and digestive enzymes.
There could be other effective methods and can be suggested by the treating physicians but the above are some of the best ways of healing leaky gut that are time tested.